LoveToKnow Media - Find Remote Work From Home or Flexible Jobs
About LoveToKnow Media
Researched & Written by Jessica Howington on the FlexJobs Team
LoveToKnow Media is a family of websites and apps that make up one of the country's biggest digital media companies. Based in Burlingame, California, LoveToKnow Media leads a distributed team spanning more than a dozen time zones, including "telecommuting teams in North America and India" and a product development team in Barcelona, Spain. The company keeps its team connected through workflow technology and solutions, advocating for remote work arrangements that enable it to "tap into a diverse workforce" and utilize "expertise around the world." As a result, team members are happier, healthier, "focused on the work instead of the freeway traffic," and able to achieve greater work-life balance while evading "the stress, time, and financial costs of commuting." Flexible jobs posted in the past include part-time, freelance, flexible schedule, occasional, and hybrid to 100% remote jobs that have featured the ability to work from anywhere.
LoveToKnow Media was founded by entrepreneur Howard Love, who has successfully started more than 15 enterprises in the financial software, online travel, software development, and email marketing industries. Over 30 million people utilize the company's media properties monthly to find best-in-class content. Brands in the LoveToKnow Media family include LoveToKnow, which offers useful information for internet users; YourDictionary, a grammar and education reference website used by students, homeschoolers, teachers, and parents; GolfLink, an online golf community with more than 100,000 members; WordFinder, which helps users form words from scrambled letters; and Bibliography, which "takes the stress out of citations" with an automatic, quick, and easy-to-use bibliography maker.Visit LoveToKnow Media's website
LoveToKnow Media on FlexJobs
* Based on all jobs posted on FlexJobs
Kellie N from Wilmington, OH — Hired at LoveToKnow Media as Contract Writer
Jeanne W from Oviedo, FL — Hired at LoveToKnow Media as Graphic Designer
5,871 Companies Hiring Today
Join FlexJobs to View 27,279 Current
Remote and Flexible Jobs!
For Research: Past Remote and Flexible Jobs at LoveToKnow Media
We include these past jobs as a way for you to explore what kinds of remote and flexible jobs LoveToKnow Media has hired for in the past and might be likely to hire for again in the future.
- 15 days agoWrite consistently high-quality articles that satisfy the needs and queries of our readers. Write articles in a manner consistent with our guidelines. Update and rewrite existing articles. Work within system-generated deadlines to ensure timelines.
- 17 days agoBuild out a strong sales pipeline through both new and existing relationships across direct clients and agencies. Prospect & research potential new clients, and become a subject matter expert on our properties and solutions. Sell strategic branded...
- 30+ days agoSet the strategic roadmap for product, development, branding, and content goals. Own the on-site content and social media growth strategies. Research and understand user needs & market gaps. Identify and develop new product features & user experiences...
- 30+ days agoManage a team of writers on assigned topics in the financial and money space. Responsible for overall content quality and authority. Analyze content KPIs for performance and tracking. Research and suggest article ideas. Edit submitted articles.
- 30+ days agoEdit, update, or rewrite existing content so that it is factually accurate and based on the most current high-quality evidence. Maintain a friendly, approachable, and engaging voice to meet the needs of the reader.
- 30+ days agoThis is a Backend Developer (PHP - Symphony) position--you will be implementing design changes, updating the site admin and editing tools, writing data processing scripts, and integrating 3rd party components (e.g. advertising, social media).
- 30+ days agoLead the strategic evolution of the the company's brand. Set the strategic roadmap for the product, development, branding, and content goals. Experience growing and profitably scaling a digital brand.
- 30+ days agoSupport our US and Canada divisions. This candidate will have excellent experience in both HR Generalist and Talent Acquisition capacities and will report to the VP of HR and collaborate frequently with HR colleagues in Spain.
- 30+ days agoManaging and scaling audience acquisition efforts on commerce content across all outlets, including social media platforms, display networks, and syndication partners.Creating and codifying best practices for paid efforts such as creative guidelines.
- 30+ days agoFull-time, freelance position. 100% remote. Duties include researching & writing high-quality articles, gift guides, & other commerce content, collaborating with a commerce editor to improve content, and communicating with subject matter experts.
- 30+ days agoResearch and create product best-ofs, round-ups, gift guides, and other content designed to provide value to readers, while also driving sales revenue. Must have parenting knowledge/exp and 2+ years of experience writing for print or online. WFH contract.
- 30+ days agoLead the strategic evolution of the YourDictionary brand. Set the strategic roadmap for YourDictionary's product, development, branding, and content goals. Research and understand user needs and market gaps. Identify and develop new product features...
- 30+ days agoManaging and scaling audience acquisition efforts on commerce content across all outlets, including social media platforms, display networks, and syndication partners. Creating and codifying best practices for paid efforts: creative guidelines, buying...
- 30+ days agoFull-time remote position. Write consistently high-quality articles that address readers' needs and questions, write articles in accordance with the company's criteria, ensure punctuality, and work within system-generated deadlines.
- 30+ days agoDefine the strategy for data engineering, working cross functionally to ensure key stakeholders, business and product requirements are aligned. Build and own our data warehouses and pipelines that convert raw data into functional data sets that...
- 30+ days agoResponsibilities include maintaining and enhancing the codebase, implementing changes, features, and page layouts, and maturing frontend development processes and practices. 5 years of frontend development experience required. Remote option.
- 30+ days agoThe SEO Analyst is responsible for assisting with the execution and implementation of SEO strategies for one or more company-owned web properties. 1 - 3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Experience with Google Sheets and Excel.
- 30+ days agoManage all company social media platforms' social media calendars (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and eventually TikTok), create social media copy, and handle all day-to-day community moderation efforts. Fully remote position.
- 30+ days agoSenior data engineer will be responsible for building & maintaining infrastructure that houses company data. Experience with SQL, Python & knowledge of data visualization/analysis tools. Project management skill and exp. with Jira desired. Hybrid remote.
- 30+ days agoDuties include maintaining and enhancing backend APIs, setting up and maintaining automated deployments and infrastructure, and collaborating with developers. Must have Bachelors & five years of experience in website engineering. Option to work remotely.
- 30+ days agoSeeking a content writer who can create and update articles on pet topics. Candidates must have a web content portfolio as well as experience and education in veterinary medicine. This full-time opportunity is completely remote.
- 30+ days agoDrive brand awareness, drive audience growth, lead social strategy, hire and lead a team of social media professionals, monitor analytics and build visibility. 4+ years of relevant experience with paid media are needed. Fully remote.
- 30+ days agoThe freelance commerce writer will develop gift guides, product roundups, and more. At least two years' writing experience with print or digital publications is required. General knowledge of commerce editorial KPIs is also expected. This is a WFH job.
- 30+ days agoFull-time, remote position. Will support initiatives, conduct research, interface with staff, optimize performance and grow traffic. 1+ years' related SEO experience required. Google Sheets knowledge needed.
- 30+ days agoCreate user stories, oversee backlog, prioritize work for the development and design teams, set expectations, assist with customer and market research, analyze customer pain points and deficiencies and recommend solutions. Option for remote.
November 26, 2021 | by Brie Weiler Reynolds
Looking for a virtual job? We’ve got a list of 50 fully remote companies that let every employee work remotely 100% of the time.